- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 16 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 31 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 55 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 81 days ago
Dodge Recall T80: Seat Heaters May Overheat
2005 Dodge Dakota
The hot spots and burn holes can injure the seat occupant and can increase the risk of a fire.
Seats — Front Assembly — Seat Heater/Cooler
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain 2005 Dodge Dakota pickup trucks equipped with heated seats. These driver and passenger seats may develop hot spots that can result in the seat cushion or seat back having burn holes.
- Chrysler will notify owners and dealers will update the seat heating system control features, free of charge. Remedy parts are currently unavailable. Interim notifications informing owners of the safety risk were mailed February 12, 2018. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts are available in mid-November 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T80.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.