- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall T80: Seat Heaters May Overheat
2005 Dodge Dakota
The hot spots and burn holes can injure the seat occupant and can increase the risk of a fire.
Seats — Front Assembly — Seat Heater/Cooler
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain 2005 Dodge Dakota pickup trucks equipped with heated seats. These driver and passenger seats may develop hot spots that can result in the seat cushion or seat back having burn holes.
- Chrysler will notify owners and dealers will update the seat heating system control features, free of charge. Remedy parts are currently unavailable. Interim notifications informing owners of the safety risk were mailed February 12, 2018. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts are available in mid-November 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T80.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.