- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 9 days ago
- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 73 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 86 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 88 days ago
Dodge Recall T80: Seat Heaters May Overheat
2005 Dodge Dakota
The hot spots and burn holes can injure the seat occupant and can increase the risk of a fire.
Seats — Front Assembly — Seat Heater/Cooler
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain 2005 Dodge Dakota pickup trucks equipped with heated seats. These driver and passenger seats may develop hot spots that can result in the seat cushion or seat back having burn holes.
- Chrysler will notify owners and dealers will update the seat heating system control features, free of charge. The recall began December 27, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T80.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.