- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 9 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 51 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall T80: Seat Heaters May Overheat
2005 Dodge Dakota
The hot spots and burn holes can injure the seat occupant and can increase the risk of a fire.
Seats — Front Assembly — Seat Heater/Cooler
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain 2005 Dodge Dakota pickup trucks equipped with heated seats. These driver and passenger seats may develop hot spots that can result in the seat cushion or seat back having burn holes.
- Chrysler will notify owners and dealers will update the seat heating system control features, free of charge. Remedy parts are currently unavailable. Interim notifications informing owners of the safety risk were mailed February 12, 2018. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts are available. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T80.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.