- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 19 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 35 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 61 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 64 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2013 Dodge Dart (Page 1 of 12)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 24 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 9 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 23,560 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.