- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 2 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 85 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 85 days ago
2013 Dodge Dart
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
2013 Dodge Dart Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Are Noisy5
- Brakes Failed To Engage, Pedal Went All The Way Down4
- Recall On Brakes4
- Parking Brake Not Working3
- ABS Light On2
- Brakes Lock Up2
- Premature Brake Wear2
- Brakes Slip When Wet1
- Pedal Not Depressing1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes231
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic22
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control17
- NHTSA: Parking Brake6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...2
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Conventional: Mechanical1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Vacuum1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dart Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Dart compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dart overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dart.