- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 38 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 80 days ago
2013 Dodge Dart
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
2013 Dodge Dart Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Are Noisy5
- Brakes Failed To Engage, Pedal Went All The Way Down3
- Recall On Brakes3
- ABS Light On2
- Brakes Lock Up2
- Parking Brake Not Working2
- Premature Brake Wear2
- Brakes Slip When Wet1
- Pedal Not Depressing1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes222
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic19
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control15
- NHTSA: Parking Brake5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...2
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Conventional: Mechanical1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Vacuum1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dart Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Dart compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dart overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dart.