- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 6 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 43 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 48 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 49 days ago
Parking Brake Not Working
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 35,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replace calipers (1 reports)