- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 8 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 36 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 37 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 37 days ago
Parking Brake Not Working
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 35,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replace calipers (1 reports)