- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall N21: Inoperable Parking Brake
2013 Dodge Dart
If the parking brake is inoperable, the vehicle could roll when parked increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles manufactured on November 27, 2012. Some vehicles may have been built with incorrect rear brake calipers, which could result in an inoperable parking brake.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected brake calipers, free of charge. The recall began on April 29, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N21.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.