- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 28 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 32 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 44 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 81 days ago
Dodge Recall N21: Inoperable Parking Brake
2013 Dodge Dart
If the parking brake is inoperable, the vehicle could roll when parked increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles manufactured on November 27, 2012. Some vehicles may have been built with incorrect rear brake calipers, which could result in an inoperable parking brake.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected brake calipers, free of charge. The recall began on April 29, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N21.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.