- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 32 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 60 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 61 days ago
Dodge Recall N21: Inoperable Parking Brake
2013 Dodge Dart
If the parking brake is inoperable, the vehicle could roll when parked increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles manufactured on November 27, 2012. Some vehicles may have been built with incorrect rear brake calipers, which could result in an inoperable parking brake.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected brake calipers, free of charge. The recall began on April 29, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N21.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.