- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 32 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 57 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 72 days ago
Dodge Recall N21: Inoperable Parking Brake
2013 Dodge Dart
If the parking brake is inoperable, the vehicle could roll when parked increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013 Dodge Dart vehicles manufactured on November 27, 2012. Some vehicles may have been built with incorrect rear brake calipers, which could result in an inoperable parking brake.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected brake calipers, free of charge. The recall began on April 29, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N21.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.