- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 5 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 45 days ago
2013 Dodge Dart
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Dodge Dart
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Dodge Dart by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Internal damage to brake booster could result in a loss of brake assist, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the transmission shifts into neutral, it can cause loss of motive power, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating SAB deployment, the SABs may fail to deploy as intended, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the engine stalls while driving it may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the parking brake is inoperable, the vehicle could roll when parked increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »