- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 22 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 38 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 67 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
2001 Dodge Durango (Page 2 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 69,458 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.