ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

2014 Dodge Durango accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Durango:

2014 Dodge Durango Owner Comments

Jan 212018

Durango

I've notice that when I'm driving on highways or around the city, wipers come on by itself. That happen twice... sometimes the sunroof don't open, when the sunroof opens don't want to close sometimes. When I'm on the highway can't seem to get enough power to catch up with traffic, seems like the transmission is about to give out. Very laggy....the notification for engine/trans comes off/on at times. Other to sound weird but I believe someone has access remotely to vehicle. All this happens on a daily or every few days I've noticed.

- Maumelle, AR, USA

Aug 202014

Durango

When turning on the turn signal indicater the wind shield wipers come on even though they are in the off position. Once they come on they continue to run. On occasion they will turn off when running through a variety of options on the same stick such as flashing the bright light (pull in the stick) or turning on the signal again in the other diretion. There is no rhyme or reason to any of it. This past weekend I pressed the button to start and the wipers went on even though the indicator is in the off position. Then suddenly the radio went on even though we did not turn it on and this caused the wipers to stop. This looks a lot like a major electrical problem and we are not concerned that this might be a totally integrated power module problem which is currently under inviestication for recall.

- Oakland, MI, USA