- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 53 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 78 days ago
Dodge Recall P31: Cruise Control Unintended Continued Acceleration
2014 Dodge Durango
The unintended continued acceleration may increase the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control — Accelerator Pedal
Forward Collision Avoidance — Adaptive Cruise Control
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Dodge Durango vehicles manufactured January 16, 2014 to April 8, 2014, Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured January 16, 2014 to April 8, 2014, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT vehicles manufactured February 3, 2014 to April 8, 2014, and Jeep Cherokee vehicles manufactured March 6, 2014 to April 17, 2014. When the adaptive cruise control is engaged and the driver presses the accelerator pedal to increase the vehicle's speed more than the cruise control system would on its own, the vehicle may continue to accelerate briefly after the accelerator pedal is released.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will re-flash the Driver Assistance System Module (DASM), free of charge. The recall began in June 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P31.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
Click a tab for more information.