- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 26 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Dodge Recall B24: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Clockspring
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
This condition will manifest itself through illumination of the air bag warning lamp, and could eventually result in a driver's air bag open circuit, if the part is not replaced in a reasonable amount of time.
Air Bags — Frontal
- On certain mini vans, the clockspring assembly may have been wound incorrectly during the vehicle assembly process.
- Dealers will replace the clockspring assembly on all vehicles with 70,000 miles or less. An extended lifetime warranty will also be placed on this component for all affected vehicles, regardless of mileage. DaimlerChrysler will also reimburse owners who have paid to have the clockspring replaced on their vehicles. Owner notification began November 18, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.