- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 12 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 54 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall B24: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Clockspring
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
This condition will manifest itself through illumination of the air bag warning lamp, and could eventually result in a driver's air bag open circuit, if the part is not replaced in a reasonable amount of time.
Air Bags — Frontal
- On certain mini vans, the clockspring assembly may have been wound incorrectly during the vehicle assembly process.
- Dealers will replace the clockspring assembly on all vehicles with 70,000 miles or less. An extended lifetime warranty will also be placed on this component for all affected vehicles, regardless of mileage. DaimlerChrysler will also reimburse owners who have paid to have the clockspring replaced on their vehicles. Owner notification began November 18, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.