- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 26 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Dodge Recall C41: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 102/Certification Label
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Improperly loading your vehicle can cause tire failure and result in a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- On certain minivans and 4X2 pickup trucks, the vehicle certification label may have gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) that exceed the maximum tire load capacity as defined in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 120, "tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars."
- Owners will be provided with vehicle certification label overlays containing corrected information relative to vehicle GAWR and tire size. Owner notification began March 1, 2004. Owners should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-992-1997.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.