- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 21 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 34 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 36 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
NHTSA — Tires Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem