- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 0 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 37 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 42 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 43 days ago
Dodge TSB #08-042-14
2014 Dodge Grand Caravan
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: Dead Battery This Bulletin involves updating the Fold and Stow Module (FSM) with new software because the FSM stays awake resulting in a continuous electrical draw. The customer may experience a dead battery.
Click a tab for more information.