- May 16: Chrysler HEMI Engine Ticking Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- April 28: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 21 days ago
- April 11: Chrysler Town & Country Fire Investigation Closed investigations | 38 days ago
- March 25: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 55 days ago
- March 15: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, Ram 3500 and Dodge Durango recalls | 65 days ago
Dodge TSB #9003357
2014 Dodge Grand Caravan
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- ADAPTER, Engine Oil Filter (Pentastar V6) All vehicles equipped with a 3.2L or 3.6L except for model year 2014 vehicles with leak concern: 1) Ensure the Oil Filter Adapter (OFA) Cap O-ring is seated in the proper groove in the cap and not damaged or cut. 2) If replacing the (OFA) due to a leak detected between (OFA) and block. Ensure the torque on the 5 bolts are torqued to 12nm. If not record the actual values, torque to 12nm and contact the FCA employees listed below. 3) Remove the (OFA) and replace the O-ring and gaskets only (Kit #68191356A$), NOT THE OFA. 4) If oil was drained, add oil dye to ensure the leak is repaired. For model year 2014 vehicles replace the Oil Filter Adaptor. 5) When replacing PN's 68310865A$ & 68308741A$, it may be necessary to transfer the Oil Temp/Pressure Sensor from the old OFA to the new OFA.
Click a tab for more information.