Premature Brake And Rotor Wear
2009 Dodge Journey (Page 1 of 18)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: A prime example of why you should never buy the first model year of a new vehicle.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 31,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 353 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace pads & rotors (170 reports)
- all brakes and rotors had to be replaced (41 reports)
- not sure (33 reports)
- replaced pads & machined rotors (31 reports)
- replaced brakes (22 reports)
- replace rotors (16 reports)