- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 22 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 38 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 67 days ago
2009 Dodge Journey
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Dodge Journey
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Dodge Journey by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
A loss of power steering assist may require extra steering effort, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the air bag control unit fails, the air bags may not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury. Additionally, the air bags ... Read more »
If the ignition key inadvertently moves into the OFF or ACCESSORY position, the engine will turn off, which will then depower various key safety systems ... Read more »
In the event of a crash, the side airbag may not deploy, reducing the protection intended for the occupant and increasing the risk of injuries. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the driver's airbag may not properly inflate and may not be able to properly protect an occupant, increasing the risk of injuries. Read more »
If the fuse for this circuit does not blow, the connector could overheat and potentially catch fire. Read more »
This can cause the engine to stall and cause a crash without warning. Read more »
Damage to the wiring harness could result in an engine compartment fire. Read more »