- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 5 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 13 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 18 days ago
- December 27: 2005 Dodge Dakota Recalled Over Heated Seats recalls | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
2009 Dodge Journey (Page 1 of 10)
CarComplaints.com Notes: A prime example of why you should never buy the first model year of a new vehicle.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 22,263 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.