- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall P70: Incorrect Label Information/FMVSS 110
2014 Dodge Journey
With inaccurate information on the tire placard, the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Dodge Journey vehicles manufactured October 25, 2013, to August 22, 2014. The affected vehicles may be equipped with tire placard labels which contain inaccurate seating capacity and occupant/cargo combined weight information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install a correct tire placard label, free of charge. The recall began April 8, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P70.
- Documents (16)
- Other Recall Related Documents
- Issued Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Communications Cover Letter
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report - Amended Rev 1
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.