- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 29 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 57 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 58 days ago
2014 Dodge Journey
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Dodge Journey
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Dodge Journey by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Unexpected deployment of the driver's frontal air bag increases the risk of a crash or driver injury. Read more »
A loss of power steering assist may require extra steering effort, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the ABS or ESC is disabled, a loss of vehicle stability could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the displaced engine cover contacts the exhaust manifold, there would be an increased risk of a vehicle fire. Read more »
With inaccurate information on the tire placard, the operator may overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »