- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 35 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 40 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 41 days ago
- September 4: Tesla Florida Highway Patrol Crash Added to Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
Dodge TSB #18-054-14
2014 Dodge Journey
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Intermittent Extended Crank, Long Crank Time. This bulletin involves inspecting the Bank 1 Camshaft Position Sensor serial number and if necessary, replacing the sensor. A small number of customers may experience an intermittent 1 to 5 second extended crank condition when starting their vehicle. No DTCs will be present when this occurs.
Click a tab for more information.