- May 16: Chrysler HEMI Engine Ticking Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- April 28: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 20 days ago
- April 11: Chrysler Town & Country Fire Investigation Closed investigations | 37 days ago
- March 25: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- March 15: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, Ram 3500 and Dodge Durango recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge TSB #23-027-20 REV. A
2014 Dodge Journey
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Active Head Restraint (AHR) Inadvertent Deployment - X84 Warranty Extension This bulletin involves inspecting the sled bracket striker pin and possibly replacing a front seat AHR that has inadvertently deployed. Customers may comment on the following: The AHR is deployed on one or both front seats and will not reset.
Click a tab for more information.