- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 0 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 37 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 42 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 43 days ago
Dodge TSB #R65
2014 Dodge Journey
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- The radio navigation system on about 30,300 vehicles may experience a condition which permanently renders the navigation features not functional as a result of memory corruption. The radio navigation will be checked for functionality. If functional, the radio and navigation software levels must be checked. If software is found to be outdated, the radio control head will need to be reprogrammed with the latest radio and/or navigation software. If the navigation was found to not be functional, the radio will need to be replaced. Order the replacement radio through the audio and electronic products exchange center. Then return the vehicle to the customer and inform the customer that a return visit will need to be scheduled for radio replacement once the replacement radio arrives.
Click a tab for more information.