- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 29 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall 796: Daimlerchrysler/Body Spot Welds
1998 Dodge Neon
This condition can result in structural cracks in the body, and reduced crash protection in the event of a rear impact.
Structure — Body
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear suspension crossmember may be missing spot welds.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles for any missing welds, and will have structural rivets installed in place of the missing welds.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.