- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall 796: Daimlerchrysler/Body Spot Welds
1998 Dodge Neon
This condition can result in structural cracks in the body, and reduced crash protection in the event of a rear impact.
Structure — Body
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The rear suspension crossmember may be missing spot welds.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles for any missing welds, and will have structural rivets installed in place of the missing welds.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.