- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
Dodge Recall 886: Daimlerchrysler/Throttle Blade Icing
2000 Dodge Neon
This can prevent the throttle from fully returning to idle, which could cause a crash without warning.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger cars. Vapors from the positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) system can condense and freeze inside of the throttle body when the vehicle is operated in extremely cold ambient temperatures.
- Dealers will replace and relocate a PCV system tube.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.