- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 886: Daimlerchrysler/Throttle Blade Icing
2000 Dodge Neon
This can prevent the throttle from fully returning to idle, which could cause a crash without warning.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger cars. Vapors from the positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) system can condense and freeze inside of the throttle body when the vehicle is operated in extremely cold ambient temperatures.
- Dealers will replace and relocate a PCV system tube.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.