- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 13 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 55 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 71 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Fuel Line Leakage
1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This condition can allow fuel to leak. In the presence of an ignition source, fuel leakage can result in a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Diesel
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks equipped with 5.9L - 24 valve diesel engine. The low pressure diesel fuel supply tube located in the engine compartment between the filter and the high pressure pump can fracture.
- Dealers will replace the low pressure diesel fuel supply tube.
Click a tab for more information.