- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 9 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 51 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/High Engine Idle Speed
1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This creates a signal which is misinterpreted by the engine control software, causing a high idle speed condition.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Diesel
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks equipped with 5.9L - 24 valve diesel engine. An intermittent high engine idle condition can occur due to a malfunction of the vehicle speed sensor.
- Dealers will replace the engine controller software to correct erroneous speed sensor signals.
Click a tab for more information.