- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 28 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 53 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/High Engine Idle Speed
1998 Dodge Ram 1500
This creates a signal which is misinterpreted by the engine control software, causing a high idle speed condition.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Diesel
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks equipped with 5.9L - 24 valve diesel engine. An intermittent high engine idle condition can occur due to a malfunction of the vehicle speed sensor.
- Dealers will replace the engine controller software to correct erroneous speed sensor signals.
Click a tab for more information.