- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 32 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 57 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 72 days ago
Dodge Recall 816: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Control Module
1998 Dodge Ram 1500
Unexpected air bag deployment can result in occupant injury.
- Vehicle description: Vans and vans used for conversion. If a heavy object impacts the metal casing of the air bag electronic control module (aecm), located under the driver seat, the module could inadvertently deploy the air bags.
- Dealers will replace the aecm with a module that incorporates revised hardware and software on all affected vehicles.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.