- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall 816: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Control Module
1998 Dodge Ram 1500
Unexpected air bag deployment can result in occupant injury.
- Vehicle description: Vans and vans used for conversion. If a heavy object impacts the metal casing of the air bag electronic control module (aecm), located under the driver seat, the module could inadvertently deploy the air bags.
- Dealers will replace the aecm with a module that incorporates revised hardware and software on all affected vehicles.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.