- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 29 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall 828: Daimlerchrysler/Hydraulic Clutch Line
1998 Dodge Ram 1500
The fluid could ignite on the hot exhaust possibly resulting in a vehicle fire.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with manual transmission, V10 engines and four-wheel-drive transfer cases. Under sustained maximum rated vehicle load, while driving up a steep grade in four-wheel-drive low range in hot ambient conditions, the local exhaust temperature proximate to the hydraulic clutch line can generate line temperatures that exceed the temperature limit of the clutch line material. If this condition occurs and the clutch is depressed, the line could rupture.
- Dealers will replace the hydraulic clutch assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.