- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 28 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 32 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 44 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 81 days ago
Dodge Recall 978: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 209/Retractor
1999 Dodge Ram 1500
If the retractor does not work properly, it will not adequately protect occupants in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Certain van, wagon, pickup trucks, passenger and sport utility vehicles, fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." The front seat belt retractor may not comply with the requirements of the standard.
- Dealers will replace the seat belt retractor. Owner notification began August 20, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.