- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 14 days ago
- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 78 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Multiple Electrical Failures5
- Fuse Box Failure3
- Anti Theft System And Keyless Entry2
- Intermittent No Starts With No Bus Error2
- Wiring Harnesses Failed2
- Computer Failure1
- Lamp Out Message Comes On1
- Power Door Locks Fail1
- NHTSA: Electrical System66
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.