- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 3 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 32 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 63 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 70 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical failures4
- fuse box failure3
- intermittent no starts with no bus error2
- wiring harnesses failed2
- anti theft system and keyless entry1
- computer failure1
- lamp out message comes on1
- power door locks fail1
- NHTSA: Electrical System60
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.