- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 17 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 36 days ago
Dodge Recall B20: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Caliper
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
During rotation, the brake line could separate from the caliper resulting in a brake fluid loss in the rear brake hydraulic system.
Power Train — Axle Assembly
- On certain 4X4 pickup trucks, the rear axle flange weld to the axle tube could fatigue and allow the brake caliper assembly to rotate.
- Dealers will install rear brake caliper reinforcements on the rear axle assemblies. Owner notification began December 9, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.