- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall C02: Daimlerchrysler/Idle Speed
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
This can result in unintended acceleration and a reduction in braking effectiveness, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Certain pickup trucks, equipped with cummins diesel engines and manual transmissions, may experience an elevated idle speed after extended cruise control use.
- Dealers will reprogram the software in the cummins engine controller. Owner notification began on March 10, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.