- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 14 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 26 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 65 days ago
2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 2004 Ram 1500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear of vehicle chatters and hops2
- clunking noise at start and stop and over bumps1
- front end noise1
- NHTSA: Suspension34
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.