- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 16 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 22 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 32 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 53 days ago
2007 Dodge Ram 3500
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- TIPM/Fusebox Shorted Out4
- Module Caught Fire2
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.