- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 17 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 30 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 32 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
2007 Dodge Ram 3500
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- TIPM/Fusebox Shorted Out3
- Module Caught Fire2
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Ram 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 3500.