- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
Dodge Recall B04: Daimlerchrysler/Pdc Wire
2001 Dodge Ram Van 1500
This could cause a vehicle fire.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
- On certain pickup trucks, the alternator wire connection to the power distribution center (pdc) can loosen.
- Dealers will inspect the installation of the alternator wire connection to the pdc and if necessary, reposition the wire so that the crimp connection will face upward and tighten the fastener to the correct torque setting. Owner notification began May 20, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.