- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 11 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 53 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall 985: Daimlerchrysler/Wheel Lug Nut
2001 Dodge Ram Van 1500
Improper wheel lug nut torque could allow a wheel to loosen and cause a crash without warning.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Vehicle description: Vans. A substitute wheel lug nut tightening process may not have been sufficient to assure proper torque of the lug nuts.
- Dealers will inspect the wheel lug nuts for proper torque and correct if necessary. Owner notification began June 4, 2001. All owners have been contacted.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.