- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall 985: Daimlerchrysler/Wheel Lug Nut
2001 Dodge Ram Van 1500
Improper wheel lug nut torque could allow a wheel to loosen and cause a crash without warning.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Vehicle description: Vans. A substitute wheel lug nut tightening process may not have been sufficient to assure proper torque of the lug nuts.
- Dealers will inspect the wheel lug nuts for proper torque and correct if necessary. Owner notification began June 4, 2001. All owners have been contacted.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.