- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 8 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Interior Lighting Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 66,108 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem