- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 65 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Fuel Line Leakage
1998 Dodge Ram Van 2500
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Light duty trucks equipped with either a 8.0L V-10 engine or a 5.9L V-8 heavy duty gasoline engine. An exhaust system heat shield attaching screw is too close to the underbody fuel line. The line can rub against the screw, possibly causing fuel leakage.
- Dealers will remove the underbody heat shield attaching screw and replace it with rubber adhesive. The chassis fuel line will be inspected for signs of wear and any tubes indicating wear will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.