- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall 955: Daimlerchrysler/Upper Control Arms
2001 Dodge Ram Van 2500
This rotation could twist the steering linkage and possibly separate the brake lines, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Upper Arm
- Vehicle description: Quad cab pickup trucks. The upper control arms attached with cadmium coated nuts can cause the bolts to stretch due to the application of a higher than specified clamp load. Breakage of the upper control arm fasteners could cause the axle to rotate forward under braking conditions.
- Dealers will replace the upper control arm bolts and nuts.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.