- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 955: Daimlerchrysler/Upper Control Arms
2001 Dodge Ram Van 2500
This rotation could twist the steering linkage and possibly separate the brake lines, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Upper Arm
- Vehicle description: Quad cab pickup trucks. The upper control arms attached with cadmium coated nuts can cause the bolts to stretch due to the application of a higher than specified clamp load. Breakage of the upper control arm fasteners could cause the axle to rotate forward under braking conditions.
- Dealers will replace the upper control arm bolts and nuts.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.