- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 59 days ago
Dodge Recall 985: Daimlerchrysler/Wheel Lug Nut
2001 Dodge Ram Van 2500
Improper wheel lug nut torque could allow a wheel to loosen and cause a crash without warning.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Vehicle description: Vans. A substitute wheel lug nut tightening process may not have been sufficient to assure proper torque of the lug nuts.
- Dealers will inspect the wheel lug nuts for proper torque and correct if necessary. Owner notification began June 4, 2001. All owners have been contacted.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.