- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 16 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 60 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 71 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 76 days ago
Dodge Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
2001 Dodge Ram Van 2500
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.