- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 8 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 19 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 60 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 70 days ago
1999 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Worst 1999 Ram Van 3500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood11
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram Van 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ram Van 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram Van 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram Van 3500.