- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 888: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Hose Block/Bracket Weld
2000 Dodge Stratus
Separation of the stand-off bracket from the block could cause fatigue damage of the right front brake tube and result in a half system brake loss.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles may have been built with an inadequate weld between the right front brake hose block and the stand-off bracket.
- Dealers will add a brake line bracket to the right front brake tube.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.