- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 28 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 56 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 57 days ago
Dodge Recall 888: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Hose Block/Bracket Weld
2000 Dodge Stratus
Separation of the stand-off bracket from the block could cause fatigue damage of the right front brake tube and result in a half system brake loss.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles may have been built with an inadequate weld between the right front brake hose block and the stand-off bracket.
- Dealers will add a brake line bracket to the right front brake tube.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.