- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 29 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 69 days ago
Dodge Recall 888: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Hose Block/Bracket Weld
2000 Dodge Stratus
Separation of the stand-off bracket from the block could cause fatigue damage of the right front brake tube and result in a half system brake loss.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles may have been built with an inadequate weld between the right front brake hose block and the stand-off bracket.
- Dealers will add a brake line bracket to the right front brake tube.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.