- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
2000 Dodge Stratus
9 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2000 Dodge Stratus
Official recalls have been issued for the 2000 Dodge Stratus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If there is a separation of the ball stud from the housing, the driver can loose steering control, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Separation of the ball stud from the socket of the ball joint housing would allow the control arm to collapse and the wheel to fold in causing loss of ... Read more »
This condition may result in a vehicle fire. Read more »
Fuel restriction could result in loss of power and/or engine stall, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Power steering fluid leakage in the presence of an ignition source may result in an underhood fire. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child. Read more »
Separation of the stand-off bracket from the block could cause fatigue damage of the right front brake tube and result in a half system brake loss. Read more »
The incorrect labels could cause confusion as to whether the childproof safety lock was activated. Read more »
The paint provides corrosion protection necessary to ensure the straps do not loosen over time. Read more »