- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 12 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 54 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall S75: Improper Driver Air Bag Wire Routing
2016 Dodge Viper
If the driver's air bag wires are pinched, the air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash necessitating air bag deployment, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2016 Dodge Viper vehicles manufactured May 24, 2016, to August 28, 2016. The wires for the driver's frontal air bag may be pinched.
- Dodge will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's frontal air bag and clockspring, free of charge. The recall is began on November 17, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's recall number for this recall is S75.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 10/12/2016 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – S75101216
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - November 2016
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-4
- Recall 573 Report
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.