- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 49 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 54 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 65 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall S75: Improper Driver Air Bag Wire Routing
2016 Dodge Viper
If the driver's air bag wires are pinched, the air bag may not deploy properly in the event of a crash necessitating air bag deployment, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2016 Dodge Viper vehicles manufactured May 24, 2016, to August 28, 2016. The wires for the driver's frontal air bag may be pinched.
- Dodge will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's frontal air bag and clockspring, free of charge. The recall is began on November 17, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's recall number for this recall is S75.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 10/12/2016 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – S75101216
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - November 2016
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-4
- Recall 573 Report
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.