- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 6 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 43 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 48 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 49 days ago
2004 Dodge Viper
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2004 Dodge Viper Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Viper Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Viper compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Viper overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Viper.