- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 52 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 57 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 68 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 71 days ago
2004 Dodge Viper
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Dodge Viper
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Dodge Viper by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Inadvertent deployment of the air bags may increase the risk of injury and the possibility of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Inadvertent deployment of the airbags and/or seat belt pretensioners could increase the risk of personal injury and the possibility of a crash. Read more »