- February 6: Ram 2500 and 3500 Recall Issued After 19 Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 12 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 41 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 78 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 80 days ago
2015 Fiat 500L
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Fiat 500L
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Fiat 500L by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the air bag does not inflate as designed, the front seat occupant is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the knee airbag air bag does not deploy properly during a crash, there is an increased risk of driver injury. Read more »