- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 11 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 12 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 20 days ago
1986 Ford Aerostar
9 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1986 Ford Aerostar
Official recalls have been issued for the 1986 Ford Aerostar by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
A leaking fuel pump could create a vehicle fire hazard. Read more »
Loss of braking can result. Read more »
In the presence of an ignition source, fuel leakage could result in a fire. Read more »
Damage to belt webbing could weaken belts to point offailure increasing risk of injury in an accident or a sudden stop. Read more »
This could result in a short circuit which may createsufficient heat to start a fire in the seat cushion pad and/or trim cover. Read more »
Should a short circuit occur in the wiring within therelay or if water intrusion occurs the smaller gauge wire in the relay willfunction as a fuse link and overheat. The possibility exists for a fire if thewires are exposed to combustible ... Read more »
Coupling could disengage due to fuel pressure, vibration, and engine movements; this would cause loss of fuel which, inpresence of an ignition source, creates a fire ... Read more »