- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes Nearly 617,000 Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 14 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 46 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 53 days ago
Ford TSB #01197
1992 Ford Aerostar
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 01197.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE
- SOME VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH THE 4.0L OHV ENGINE MAY EXHIBIT AN ENGINE NOISE WHICH MAY BE PERCEIVED BY THE CUSTOMER AS A PISTON / ONNECTING ROD BEARING KNOCK. *TT
Click a tab for more information.